- Registered on: 05.10.2010
- Last connection: 14.12.2017
- 06:02 OpenDRIVE Feature #6667 (New): Road edge description
- There should be an entry describing the limits of usable space on a road; depending on the nature of some lane surfac...
- 05:57 OpenDRIVE Support #6648 (In Progress): Canonical access functions available?
- There are commercial libraries available but no OpenSource yet. But I think it's a good idea to have a certain set of...
- 19:01 OpenDRIVE Improvement #6634: Make it clear which attributes are required and which are optional
- I'll assign this to my colleague who is doing the schema files.
- 16:04 OpenDRIVE Support #6636: Left hand driving attribute?
- We could extend the "<road><type .../></road>" entry with an attribute in order to cover this requirement. If nothing...
- 17:53 OpenDRIVE Feature #6441: Add country code to road and top-level header
- the "country" could become an attribute of the "road-type" tag;
- signals will inherit the country defi...
- 17:35 OpenDRIVE Support #6409: Use of geo reference and planView geometry
- To be handled in a clarification within the specification.
- 17:33 OpenDRIVE Feature #5174 (Rejected): ODR 1.5 - define object sub-types
there will be no sub-types
- 17:31 OpenDRIVE Feature #5176: ODR 1.5 - describe traffic island outline's curb direction
- there should be a figure illustrating the use cases
- 17:22 OpenDRIVE Feature #5177: Crosswalk definitions
- Crosswalk itself must be a signal (293); in addition, the signs for the crosswalk (350) should be positioned and linked
- 17:20 OpenDRIVE Improvement #5601: colourful roadmarks
- orange should be added
- otherwise RGB coding might be helpful
Also available in: Atom