- Registered on: 26.02.2015
- Last connection: 05.12.2017
- OpenCRG (Reporter, 26.02.2015)
- 05:59 OpenCRG Bug #6741 (New): u fraction calculation inconsistent in crgEvaluv2xy & crgEvalz
- Why is the u fraction calculated differently between crgEvaluv2xy.c and crgEvalz.c? I.e., why is the fracU=1.0 on li...
- 14:09 OpenCRG Bug #5559: use of size_t and type cast warnings
- When compiling 1.1.1 for win64, I still get a type mismatch:...
- 16:48 OpenCRG Improvement #6313: Additional Border Modes in u and v directions
- Jochen Rauh wrote:
> Could you please describe what linear extrapolation would be?
> Linear extrapolation of meas...
- 13:30 OpenCRG Improvement #6313 (New): Additional Border Modes in u and v directions
- I have a customer that uses openCRG extensively to represent a banked road surface (i.e., a race track). They would ...
- 14:08 OpenCRG Bug #4119 (Resolved): Use of size_t in 1.1
I noticed you have switched from 'int' to 'size_t' in some places. As far as I know, size_t is an unsigned in...
- 17:08 OpenCRG Feature #3079: Public access to uIsClosed, uCloseMin, and uCloseMax
I was looking for a public routine. So, if you can add one, that is perfect!
- 18:33 OpenCRG Feature #3079: Public access to uIsClosed, uCloseMin, and uCloseMax
- This relates to the c-api.
- 18:31 OpenCRG Feature #3079 (Closed): Public access to uIsClosed, uCloseMin, and uCloseMax
- It would helpful if you could determine if a circuit is closed or not using public routines (i.e., dataSetId).
Also available in: Atom