Ruud van der Hofstad
- Registered on: 19.03.2012
- Last connection: 20.11.2013
- OpenCRG (Reporter, 19.03.2012)
- 16:23 OpenCRG Improvement #1756 (Closed): Consistency Matlab and C-API
- 15:29 OpenCRG Improvement #1756: Consistency Matlab and C-API
- Thank you for the explanation about the Matlab functions.
The C-API does not make all the checks, which I was expe...
- 11:05 OpenCRG Improvement #1756 (Closed): Consistency Matlab and C-API
- Normally I only use the crg_*.m files (e.g. crg_read, crg_write, etc.). I noticed that these read and write functions...
- 12:01 OpenCRG Bug #817 (Rejected): C-API checks
- If a CRG file is generated that contains inconsistent data, no warnings are generated in the C-API that something is ...
- 11:54 OpenCRG Bug #816 (Closed): User writes non consistent minimal crg structs
- If a user writes a CRG road with the z-dimension incorrect. It is possible to generate the CRG road with release 1.0....
Also available in: Atom