- Registered on: 05.10.2010
- Last connection: 21.09.2017
- 17:35 OpenDRIVE Support #6409: Use of geo reference and planView geometry
- To be handled in a clarification within the specification.
- 17:33 OpenDRIVE Feature #5174 (Rejected): ODR 1.5 - define object sub-types
there will be no sub-types
- 17:31 OpenDRIVE Feature #5176: ODR 1.5 - describe traffic island outline's curb direction
- there should be a figure illustrating the use cases
- 17:22 OpenDRIVE Feature #5177: Crosswalk definitions
- Crosswalk itself must be a signal (293); in addition, the signs for the crosswalk (350) should be positioned and linked
- 17:20 OpenDRIVE Improvement #5601: colourful roadmarks
- orange should be added
- otherwise RGB coding might be helpful
- 17:19 OpenDRIVE Feature #5180: ODR 1.5 - object definitions
- categories should be more generic, i.e. "building" instead of "school" etc.
- 17:15 OpenDRIVE Feature #5412: Global offset definition
- clarify this issue with Michael Scholz
- 17:10 OpenDRIVE Feature #5652: Roadmarks with irregular length and spaces
- The style guide should make a distinction between "regular/preferred" and "custom" definitions
- 16:59 OpenDRIVE Feature #5718: Nurbs and OpenCRG in Junctions
OpenCRG will be sufficient to start with; nurbs might be following later-on
- 16:56 OpenDRIVE Improvement #6009: Additional object types
vehicle types should no longer be part of the available object types; instead the user shall be encouraged...
Also available in: Atom